Our Presence Post permits building greater understanding and friendship between the people of the United States and the people of Aquitaine, Poitou-Charentes and Limousin.e.
The three missions of APP Bordeaux are:
- The office provides limited consular services for American citizens only. All visa questions and applications must be referred to the U.S. Citizen Services in Paris.
In case of emergency, please call Embassy Paris +33 1 43 12 22 22.
- To explain American policy, society and culture
- To support American business (by helping them to enter French market, information to French companies looking for American goods and services)
Please refer to these website pages for the U.S. citizen service you require.
APP Bordeaux does not issue U.S. Visas
Part of our mission is to build bridges between French and American companies in main economic sectors like:
- Aeronautics and defense
- Electronic components
- Agriculture, food processing and wine
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
The Bordeaux consular district includes three regions in southwestern France. The district contains France’s most famous prehistoric caves, many ancient forts and castles, exquisite churches, and most of France’s ultramodern military aerospace industry. The Basque Region, with its mystifying ancient language, is 2 hours south of Bordeaux toward the Spanish border. Other notable cities in the consular district are Bayonne, Pau, Limoges, La Rochelle, Angoulême and Poitiers.