The U.S. Consulate General in Marseille provides the following services:
- Passport and Citizenship services for U.S. citizens.
- Notarial Services are available to U.S. and non-U.S. passport holders.
Important Information Regarding ACS Appointments
- Due to limited appointments during the current health crisis, only applicants located in PACA, Occitanie, Monaco, and Corsica may apply in Marseille at this time. Other applicants should apply at the Embassy in Paris here.
- Please do not come to the Consulate if you or a family member are sick or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please arrive on time, ensure that all forms are completed fully and that you have all original documents with copies ready to present.
- You should be prepared to pay for your service in cash with exact change for the fee. Our goal is to minimize the time each client spends in our waiting room.
U.S. citizens should visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in France and enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
+33 (1) 43 12 47 54
+33 (1) 43 12 22 22
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates