United States Consulate General Marseille, France Consular Services Days in Montpellier and Menton
The U.S. Consulate General in Marseille is pleased to announce the provision of off-site consular services in Montpellier, June 27, and in Menton, July 11, 2019
For an appointment in Montpellier (June 27, 2019) – Montpellieroffsite@state.gov
For an appointment in Menton (July 11, 2019) – MentonOffsite@state.gov
1 – Who qualifies for an appointment?
- If you have a 5-year-passport (minor or first-time adult application)
- If you are no longer in possession of your prior passport
- If your passport expired more than 15 years ago
- If you wish to report the birth abroad of a child to a U.S. citizen
- If you wish to have a document notarized
2 – How to schedule an appointment? To request an appointment, please copy and paste the chart below into your email and complete:
|Type of Service: Passport Renewal and/or
Report of Birth Abroad and/or Notarial
|Applicant(s) full name(s) : First and LAST NAME(S)||Age||Email address||Telephone number|
You will receive an email confirmation, including the appointment time and specific instructions for the service requested. You will be asked to submit all of the required documents and payment ahead of your appointment. We look forward to seeing you.