Please refer to these Embassy website pages for information on all U.S. Citizen Services provided in France. U.S. citizen services are not provided in Rennes except during off-site consular services days.
The U.S. Embassy in Paris, in collaboration with the American Presence Posts in Rennes is pleased to announce the provision of off-site consular services in
Rennes on October 10, 2018
Who qualifies for an appointment?
- If you have a 5-year-passport (minor or first-time adult application)
- If you are no longer in possession of your prior passport
- If your passport expired more than 15 years ago
- If you wish to report the birth abroad of a child to a U.S. citizen
- If you wish to have a document notarized
How to schedule an appointment? To request an appointment, please complete the following information and send it to the appropriate email address below.
- Type of service requested: Passport or Birth Abroad or Notarial Service
- First and Last name:
- Passport issue and expiration date:
- Telephone #:
For an appointment in Rennes (October 10, 2018) – RennesOffSite@state.gov
You will receive an email confirmation, including the appointment time and specific instructions for the service requested. You will be asked to submit all of the required documents and payment ahead of your appointment.