March 10, 2020
Location: France, countrywide.
Event: Country-specific information related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in France is currently posted on the U.S. Embassy website, which includes information on French official health guidance and government-designated affected areas.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in France.
- Check with the airlines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Dial 15 to seek medical advice if you are in France and believe you may have COVID-19 (or similar symptoms) or were exposed to someone who may have COVID-19 in the last six weeks. Do not go directly to an emergency department, doctor’s office, or clinic.
U.S. citizens may monitor English-language French media at the following:
U.S. Embassy Paris, France
+33 (1) 43 12 22 22
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
United States Embassy
American Citizen Services Unit
4, avenue Gabriel
75382 Paris Cedex 08