Welcome to Passport and Citizenship Services of Consulates Marseille
Due to limited appointments during the current health crisis, only applicants located in PACA, Occitanie, Monaco and Corsica may apply in Marseille at this time. Other applicants should apply at the Embassy in Paris here.
COVID-19 Alert: Please do not come to Consulate if you or a family member are sick or have been in close contact with anyone who has been sick. To minimize clients and time spent in our waiting room, be prepared to pay for your service in cash with exact change. We also request that you take advantage of services that can be performed by mail, such as renewing your 10-year passport.
Consulate Marseille can help you with the following passport and citizenship services:
- First-Time Passports (Adults and Children)
- Emergency Passports (Lost, Stolen, or Need for Travel Within Seven Days)
- Passport Renewal
- Second Passports
For U.S. passport and citizenship questions, please write to: CitizeninfoMarseille@state.gov.
Tip for Planning Your Next Vacation:
- Most countries require a minimum of six months of passport validity for entry. Check the validity of your U.S. passport
- Each person is responsible for appropriate and valid travel documents prior to scheduling a flight.
- All U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, are required by law to enter and exit the U.S. on a valid U.S. passport.