Resources for Documents We Do Not Notarize

See below on how to obtain commonly requested documents and services provided by other organizations.

    • If you need an English document translated into French, you can use a translator from this list of certified French translators.
    • If you need a French document translated into English, you can use a translation service from the U.S. or France.  If you use a translator in France, you then may need to have the translation apostilled, or authenticated, by the appropriate Court of Appeals (the French translator can provide more information).
    • U.S. Embassies and Consulates do not have the authority to affix an Apostille pursuant to the Hague Convention.
    • See below to obtain an Apostille on:

U.S. Embassies and Consulates do not provide this service: