STEP ONE: Determine if we are able to notarize your document.
If you see your document below, gather everything you need and then make an appointment.
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Click here for guidance on how to obtain commonly requested documents and services provided by other organizations.
I need my signature notarized for a U.S. legal, real estate, or business document
We perform the same signature verification service as a U.S. notary public. Common documents include:
- Real estate documents – purchase or rental agreements, closings, financings, deeds, titles, guarantees, etc.
- Estate documents – wills, trusts, healthcare proxies, estate settlements, etc.
- Powers of Attorney
- Litigation documents – affidavits, settlements, notice of service of process, etc.
- Pre-Nuptial or Divorce documents
- Banking documents – account openings, closures, liquidations, or transfers, lost property affidavits, etc.
- Employee benefits or retirement documents – account openings, closures, liquidations or transfers, beneficiary designations, beneficiary/spousal consents or waivers, etc.
- Business documents – contracts, bills of sale, formation documents, merger or acquisition agreements, etc.
- Applications, forms, or letters for governments or professional associations.
I need an Affidavit of “single status” in order to be married or PACS’ed in France (Attestation tenant lieu de certificat de coutume et de célibat)
- We have drafted this Attestation tenant lieu de certificat de coutume et de célibat (PDF-388 KB) to meet the requirements of many French authorities.
- Confirm if your local French authority will accept it.
I can’t accompany my child to a U.S. passport appointment and need to sign a Statement of Consent (Form DS-3053)
My child is traveling alone or with one parent and I need to notarize parental permission documents
I need a certified true copy of my U.S. passport
- Each passport holder must schedule an appointment and appear in person.