We can help you with that!
There is no fee for this service.
Request for payment must be signed in the presence of and be certified by a a consular officer at the embassy.
- If you are a U.S. citizen, you must include a statement over your signature stating that you are a U.S. citizen and you must provide your Social Security Number.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, you will need to fill out and include IRS Form W-8BEN.
For further information or questions regarding U.S. savings bonds, please visit the Department of Treasury’s website at www.savingsbonds.gov
Your online appointment:
- I want to schedule a notarial appointment in Paris.
- This service is also available by appointment at the U.S. Consulates General in Marseille and Strasbourg.
- To cancel your appointment, visit the online appointment webpage. If you have lost your confirmation number use the Notary Contact Form.
Important Security Announcement
For security reasons, do not bring luggage including large backpacks, laptop computers, or large cameras. Security guards will hold small tourist cameras and cell phones until your departure, but there is no storage available for other items — please do not bring them to the Embassy.