Welcome to the Passport & Citizenship Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Paris. We provide services for United States Citizens in France from our offices in Paris, Marseille and Strasbourg.
Select Your Passport Service Location Below
Passport and Consular Reports of Birth Services in Paris
Passport and Consular Reports of Birth Services in Marseille
Passport and Consular Reports of Birth Services in Strasbourg
Appointments are available at the U.S.Consulate General in Strasbourg by email or phone.
To make an appointment with the Consulate General in Strasbourg, please send an email or call 01.43.12.47.11 or 03.88.35.86.15.
The U.S. Consulate General in Strasbourg provides the following Passport and Citizenship Services:
- Receiving/processing all U.S. passport applications and forwarding these requests to the Embassy in Paris.
- Receiving/processing passport applications for all minors under the age of 16 (first applications and renewals).
- Receiving/processing requests for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBAs) for American Citizenship.
- Receiving/processing inquiries about possible American citizenship.
- Payment: please note that for consular services rendered in Strasbourg, payment may be made by major credit card only as we do not accept personal checks and/or cash in dollars or euros.
Tip: When traveling, please remember to carry a photocopy of your passport separately from your passport. In the event of loss or theft, the copy will facilitate issuance of an emergency passport.
Effective April 2, 2018, the passport execution fee will increase from $25 to $35. The $10 execution fee increase applies to U.S. passport applicants using the DS-11 form including: first-time applicants over age 16, children under age 16, and applicants who reapply after reporting their previous passport lost or stolen. Read more here.
For more information please refer to the State Department Bureau of Consular Affairs website pages.