Online Appointment System for Passport Services Requiring a Personal Appearance at the U.S. Consulate in Paris
The instructions below are for Passport Appointments in Paris. Please read Instructions carefully before continuing:
- The online appointment calendar shows times for all consular services, therefore, please make sure you schedule your appointment FOR THE appropriate time AND SERVICE.
- If all the slots for the time you want are already taken, you will need to choose another DAY OR TIME. These are the only available times for service. Each individual needs his/her own appointment.
- If you select an incorrect date and time for the service you require, you MUST reschedule.
|PASSPORT APPOINTMENT SERVICES||DAY||TIME||APPOINTMENT|
|Child Passport (renewals)||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday||8:45 – 10:45 am||Schedule Appointment|
|First Adult Passport (age 16 and over)||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday||8:45 – 10:45 am||Schedule Appointment|
|Lost, Stolen, Mutilated Adult Passport||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday||8:45 – 10:45 am||Schedule Appointment|
|Consular Reports of Birth Abroad and Child’s First Passport (1)||Wednesdays||8:45 – 10:45 am||Schedule Appointment|
|Emergency Passports (death in the family, serious medical problem, urgent travel with proof of departure) (2)||Monday – Friday||8:00 – 8:30 am||Schedule Appointment|
|Apply for a Second Passport by mail or in person||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday||8:45 – 10:45 am||Schedule Appointment|
|Adults should apply for passport renewal by mail, unless your previous passport was Lost, Stolen, or Mutilated.||No appointments for this service|
(1) Family Exception: For parents making a CRBA appointment, if you have other children needing a passport renewal, make a Wednesday appointment for them in the same time slot as the CRBA appointment.
(2) If your passport has expired and your renewal request is due to an unexpected event (i.e. death in the family, serious medical problem) and you have urgent travel plans with proof of travel, please refer to our emergency passport information. If your request does not qualify as an emergency, your request for an emergency passport will not be considered.
When completing the appointment form, remember that:
- Surname means Last Name;
- Given Name means First Name;
- Remember, to keep the appointment UID and password, but you do not have to print out the confirmation (PDF – 161K).
For more information please refer to the State Department Bureau of Consular Affairs website pages.