I need an Emergency Passport

I need an Emergency Passport (Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Passports/Emergency Travel) = In person

The Embassy accepts applications for emergency passports on a walk-in basis from 8:00 AM to 2:45 PM  Monday-Friday (please check our calendar for U.S. / French Holidays)

If you need to replace a visa that was in your lost/stolen passport, you will need to apply for a 10-year passport at the Embassy.

SUBMIT TWO FORMS Complete online and print forms:

  • Form DS-11
  • Form DS-64 (If your passport was lost or stolen)
  • If your current passport has less than 6 months validity use form DS-82.

Please do NOT sign them.

If you never had a U.S. Social Security Number, fill out and submit  this form.

Tip: Forms may be completed, and photos taken onsite.

PHOTO One color 2×2 inch photo. Click here for photos requirements.
PAYMENT Pay the fee of 105 USD for children /145 USD for adults (or the Euro equivalent) at the time of your interview, in cash or by credit card (the credit card holder mustbe present with a valid Government  photo ID). Are all your forms of payment stolen?  Here is a tip that may help: anyone can offer you financial assistance, please bring him/her along to pay. Otherwise, we will assist you to contact your family in the United States.