The U.S. Embassy in Paris, in collaboration with the American Presence Posts in Bordeaux, is pleased to announce the provision of off-site consular services in:
- Bordeaux on November 22, 2019
- Who qualifies for an appointment?
- If you have a 5-year-passport (minor or first-time adult application)
- If you are no longer in possession of your prior passport
- If your passport expired more than 15 years ago
- If you wish to report the birth abroad of a child to a U.S. citizen
- If you wish to have a document notarized
- How to schedule an appointment? To request an appointment, please copy and paste the chart below:
|Type of service:
Report of Birth Abroad Notarial
|Applicant(s) full name(s)
First and LAST NAME(S)
- For an appointment in Bordeaux (November 22, 2019) – Bordeauxoffsite@state.gov
You will receive a pre-confirmation Email, including the appointment time and specific instructions for the service requested. You will be asked to submit all of the required documents and payment ahead of your appointment.